JFR Entertainment Contract
This agreement between the undersigned Purchaser and JFR Entertainment is for the services described below:
- Total entertainment fee agreed upon includes a non-refundable reservation fee which is required to secure JFR entertainment for any event. This column shall be Subcontracted from the entertainment fee. The remaining balance of the entertainment fee must be paid in one full week before the event date (Unless other arrangements are accepted by JFR entertainment in writing). Any payments received less than two weeks Before the event must be by cash, money order, certified check, or corporate check. Personal checks are accepted up to two weeks before the event. All checks shall be made payable to Javier Robles.
- In the event that JFR entertainment Fails to meet any conditions of this contract or JFR entertainment service guarantee, the purchaser may request a full or partial refund of fees paid to JFR entertainment. Such a request must be presented in writing. It must include an explanation of the reason(s) For dissatisfaction, suggestion(s) For how JFR entertainment may avoid repeating the problem(s) In the future, and the dollar amount of the refund the purchaser is seeking. JFR entertainment agrees to honor qualified refund requests except when caused by JFR entertainment With other terms of this contract, By purchasers failure to comply with the terms of this contract, or buy problems with the equipment or facilities that are not provided by JFR entertainment.
- The purchaser reserves the right to control the manner, Means and details of the performance of services by JFR entertainment at this event JFR Entertainment must receive a written event planner or music request list prior to the event for it to be included in JFR entertainment’s Coming guidelines. With or without a planner or request list, JFR entertainment shall attempt to play purchasers and guests music requests. JFR entertainment shall not be held responsible if certain selections are unavailable. JFR entertainment may (At his discretion) Buy a limited amount of additional music to satisfy purchaser’s request, provided the music request is received by JFR entertainment in writing at least one month before the event. JFR entertainment reserves the right to censor music requests JFR entertainment deems offensive or inappropriate for the event JFR entertainment also reserves the right to choose the sequence of songs played for the good of the majority and the flow Of the event.
- This agreement of GFR entertainment to perform shall be excused by Detention of personnel by sickness, accidents, riots, strikes, epidemics, acts of God, force of nature or any other legitimate condition beyond JFR entertainments control. If such circumstances arise, all Reasonable efforts will be made by JFR entertainment to find comparable replacement entertainment at the agreed upon fees. Should JFR entertainment be unable to procure A replacement, the purchaser shall receive a full refund of all fees paid to JFR entertainment. Purchaser agrees that in all such circumstances, JFR entertainment liability shall be exclusively limited to refunding the fees paid and that JFR entertainment shall not be liable for indirect or consequential damages arising from any breach of contract.
- In the event of non payment, JFR entertainment retains the right to attempt collection. Purchaser will be responsible for all court fees, legal fees, and the collection cost and cured by JFR entertainment. Purchaser shall be charged $35 for each bounced check plus a $20 service charge for each collection notice. Past due balances well and Kerr interest at the rate of 6% for each month in which the balance is outstanding.
- Purchaser will take reasonable steps to protect JFR entertainment personal, equipment and music and during the contract.. In the event of injuries or damages resulting from insufficient protection or purchasers parts (Except in the case of gross negligence on the part of JFR entertainment), Purchaser will be responsible for paying for all of JFR entertainment resulting costs (Including insurance deductibles, medical treatment, and repair or replacement of damaged music and equipment) That are not reimbursed by insurance.
- This agreement cannot be canceled except by mutual written consent of both the purchaser and JFR entertainment. If cancellation is initiated by the purchaser in writing and agreed to by JFR entertainment and writing, purchase will be required to pay (In addition to the reservation fee) Any unrecoverable costs already incurred by JFR entertainment (But not more than the total fee agreed upon). Otherwise, purchasers Shall be obligated to make full payment of the total agreed upon fee.
- The amount agreed upon and shown in line 6 above applies to the time set forth in line 5 of this agreement. It may not always be possible to provide additional performance time. However, when feasible, request for extended playing time will be accommodated. This agreement guarantees that JFR entertainment will be ready to perform at the start time of the event. No guarantee is made as to JFR entertainment time of arrival; However, JFR entertainment requested that he be permitted to set up hours 4 hours before the start time and breakdown 4 hours after the end time.
- In the event of circumstances deemed by JFR entertainment to present a threat or implied Threat injury or harm to JFR entertainment staff or any equipment in JFR entertainments possession, JFR entertainment reserves the right to cease performance. If the purchaser is able to resolve the threatening situation in a reasonable amount of time (Maximum of 15 minutes), JFR entertainment shall resume performance in accordance with the original terms of this agreement. Purchaser shall be responsible for payment in full, regardless of whether the situation is resolved or whether JFR entertainment resumes performance. In order to prevent equipment damage or liability arising from Accidental injury to any individual attending this performance, JFR entertainment reserves the right to deny any guest access to the sound system, music recordings, or other equipment.
- Purchaser shall provide JFR entertainment with safe and appropriate working conditions. This includes, but is not limited to 15’x 13’ Square; (6) Individual 120 Volt electric outlet (Three prong grounded with at least 15 amps available) From a reliable power source near the setup area; Additional electric outlets separate circuits for lighting (If contracted for); Facilities that completely cover and protect the equipment from adverse weather conditions (Direct sunlight, rain, excessive winds, etc.); Crowd control if warranted; Directions to place of event.
- Except as otherwise noted below, JFR entertainment will provide all of the sound and lighting equipment that he needs to fulfill this agreement. JFR entertainment will not use or operate sound or lighting equipment provided by purchaser, venue, or purchaser’s vendors unless it is explicitly noted below. In any event JFR entertainment will not be responsible for any failures in or caused by equipment that is not provided by JFR entertainment.
- Purchaser shall pay any charges imposed by the venue. These charges may include, but are not limited to, parking, use of electric power, ASCAP/ BMI/SESAC Entertainment fees (For public events), Over time before or after the event utilized by JFR entertainment for setting up and taking down equipment.
- The laws of California State shall govern this agreement. Venue for any legal proceedings brought in connection with this contract shall be San Diego County,CA.
- Purchaser agrees to defend, indemnify, assume liability before and hold JFR entertainment harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, suits, proceedings, penalties, expenses or other liabilities including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of or resulting from the performance of this contract, regardless of the bases( Except for gross negligence on the part of JFR entertainment)
- Purchaser may not transfer this contract to another party without the prior written consent of JFR entertainment.
- This agreement is not binding until received and signed by JFR entertainment. Any changes must be written and signed by both the purchaser and JFR entertainment. Oral agreements are non binding. The latest contract supersedes previous contracts between purchaser and JFR entertainment for the event listed above. If any clause in this agreement is found to be illegal, the rest of the agreement shall remain in force.
- JFR entertainment may elect not to exercise rights specified in this agreement. By doing so, JFR entertainment does not waive his right to exercise those rights at a future date.